Thursday, January 30, 2014

A few false starts...

It has been really difficult to get back in the swing of posting regularly!  I hope this time, the new motivation I have will be enough to keep me going:)  Most of you know by now, that after nearly 16 years without contact, I heard from Caleb's family last week.  His mom did a very brave thing in approaching me for his sake.  I am so happy to know that they have been quietly watching and are well acquainted with our family!  My mom and I both had the same lament, though.  "I wish I had done better about blogging!  I never guessed that they may be reading it, too!"  Well, here I am, saying I will do better... again.  Joey has loaded many pictures on to the computer for me.  So I can at least go back and do some catch up;)  This is your official welcome, Calder family!  We hope to meet you in person soon.

2 comments:

  1. I finally checked your blog again--good to see you posting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this picture of you and Ruby. Ruby is such a cute baby. I have thousands of pictures of her and she is adorable in every one of them!

    ReplyDelete