Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Ruby the fish...

Aunt Carrie bought her this bathing suit
6 weeks old in Aunt Carrie's pool!

 Ruby has loved the water from day one!  Joey likes to say it was because of the water birth.  Who knows? Maybe he's on to something because my boys never liked the water til they were much older.

We are lucky enough to have several choices of places to swim here in Utah.  We have lots of family with swimming pools and some really cool water parks around.  We tried to go swimming as often as we could this summer.  Thankfully, Ruby likes it as much as the big boys.  She splashes and kicks and is very relaxed.  It is such fun to see a baby so young just living it up in the pool!  We have the cutest video of her swimming, but it wouldn't upload to the blog:(  I will see if I can get it to work later.
This was taken at Classic Water slides.   Ruby was about 10 weeks old.

This is one of my favorite pictures of Ruby.  This was at our family end of summer party.  Ruby was almost 4 months old.



Chantelle with Daphne.  Me and Ruby. Daphne is wearing the suit Carrie bought because Ruby had already outgrown it:)




1 comment:

  1. I want everybody to look at those beautiful water babies. They are my granddaughters and daughters!! I love you guys! I am so lucky.

    ReplyDelete